Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Life in the South, South Tucson

This is the Familia Estrella. We had the great opportunity to baptize Miriam and we are now teaching Jose-Alfredo.




This is the Calton Family. They were helping out the Sonora Branch while i was there.

They have a very cute baby boy name David and he kept me occupied during

Priesthood Meeting every week.




This is professor LaRose. He is doing some editing for a girls essay.

Does't he just look so smart. Ladies he is single and going home

in five weeks so watch out!
This is the Familia Amezquita. My favorite family in the Sonora Branch.

I love them so much. I am holding a picture of

Casandra the youngist daughter because she was at girls camp.

We had some of the best Volley Ball games in the State of Arizona.

I miss you la familia Amezquita!!!!! I will see you en la playa.

Best looking companionship in the mission. Need I say more?




I am enjoying my mission way to much and i hope you guys get to enjoy these pic's.
I will be a little more consistant with updating the blog.
I don't have much time left in the mission so i have to get better at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment